1. Cookie files are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User's end device and are intended for using the Website's pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device, and a unique number.
2. The subject that places cookies on the Website User's end device and obtains access to them is PerfectColl Sp. z o.o., with headquarters in Warsaw at ul. Gwiaździsta 7D lok. 5.
3. Cookies are used to collect information related to the use of the Website by the User, in particular:
a) maintaining the Website User's login data (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on every subpage of the Website;
b) adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the type of Web site's User’s device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
c) creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content.
4. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website, or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
5. The Website uses the following types of cookies:
a) "necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, eg authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
b) "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of the website
c) "functional" cookies, enabling "remembering" the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User interface.
6. In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the User's end device by default. Website Users can change cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or inform about their every posting on the Website User's device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
8. More information on cookies is available at the following address wzystociasteczkach.pl or in the “Help” section of browser settings.
We are creating a direct sales organization within network marketing.
We provide earning opportunities for both enterprising and enthusiastic people, as well as those who are in a difficult position on the job market.
For us, no one is too young or too mature. Both 20+ and 50+ people find their place within our Organization.