INFORMATION CLAUSE RELATING TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA OF CONTRACTORS AND REGISTERED CUSTOMERS (PARTNERS AND CLUBS MEMBERS)
Since from May 25, 2018, the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, on the protection of individuals concerning the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data ("GDPR"), we would like to provide you with information regarding the processing of personal data by our company, as well as your rights:
The administrator of your personal data is Perfect Coll limited liability company, with its registered office at ul. Szkutników 2C, 84-230 Rumia. (hereinafter: "Administrator" or "we").
In matters related to the processing of your personal data, including the implementation of your rights, please contact the Administrator by phone: +48 58 767 42 24 or by e-mail: email@example.com
his information clause is addressed to you, i.e. our clients, contractors, as well as their employees and associates, whose data we received in connection with concluding contracts and establishing and maintaining business relationships with you.
Data regarding our clients are first and foremost: name and surname, PESEL number, ID card number, residence address, telephone number, tax identification number. Data regarding our contractors include, first of all, the name and surname, company, business address, correspondence address, numbers in the relevant NIP or REGON registers, PESEL number, e-mail address, telephone number, bank account number.
In the case of the data of associates and employees of our contractors, it may be, in particular, name and surname, official position, correspondence address, e-mail address, telephone number, ID card number.
In the case of concluding a contract directly between you and us, providing the data specified above was necessary for concluding the contract and its performance.
If you did not conclude a contract directly with us, providing us with personal data could be your obligation resulting from a business or other relationship between you and our contractor. The consequence of not providing data could be the inability to perform certain activities related to the performance of contracts concluded by us.
Purpose, storage period, and basis for data processing
Your personal data is processed for the following purposes:
1) conclusion and performance of the Agreement (if you are a party to it) - for the duration of the Agreement and settlements after its completion (the basis is the necessity to process data to conclude and perform the Agreement),
2) fulfillment of legal obligations incumbent upon the Administrator, e.g. storing invoices and accounting documents, making tax settlements - for the time specified by law (the basis for such processing will be applicable law)
3) internal administrative purposes of the Administrator, this includes, in particular, the creation of statistics, reporting, planning the development of services - for the time necessary to achieve these goals, as a rule not longer than 5 years (based on the legitimate interest of the Administrator)
4) establishing, investigating, or defending claims - for the period of limitation of claims under the Agreement (the basis for such processing will be the legitimate interests of the Administrator),
5) establishing or maintaining business relationships and direct marketing, including sending you marketing and promotional content, i.e. commercial offers, information on promotional campaigns and events related to its activities organized by the Administrator - until an objection is submitted (the basis for processing will be legitimate interests of the Administrator).
Objection to Marketing Activities
You can object to the processing for direct marketing in the form of an e-mail free of charge and at any time to the Administrator.
You have the right to access your personal data, the right to rectify it, delete it, or the right to limit its processing, the right to transfer data, and the right to object to the processing of your personal data (objection may be submitted in the case of data processing by the Administrator based on legitimate interest). To exercise the above-mentioned rights, please contact the Administrator.
You also have the right to complain with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, if you believe that the Administrator violates your personal data rights.
The recipients of your personal data will be the Administrator's employees and associates, entities supporting the Administrator in their activities, including providing IT services, providing telecommunications services, providing IT infrastructure (including servers), providing courier, postal, marketing, archiving, auditing, control, legal services and other entities authorized by the Administrator.
Recipients are based in the European Economic Area or outside it, this also applies to the location of servers on which the Administrator will store your personal data.
Voluntary data provision
Providing your personal data is necessary to conclude and perform the contract, without them it would not be possible to conclude and perform the contract with the Administrator.
The administrator will not make decisions against you in an automated manner, including as a result of profiling, causing legal effects for you, or significantly affecting you in a similar way.
The GDPR policy of Perfect Coll
INFORMATION CLAUSE FOR CUSTOMERS (PARTNERS AND CLUB MEMBERS) WHOSE DATA WERE PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROCESS OF MAKING PURCHASES IN THE BIZNES.PERFECT-COLL.PL SYSTEM (ONLINE STORE)
Due to the entry into force and the need to apply Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals concerning the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) (hereinafter referred to as the "Regulation") Perfect Coll limited liability company, with its registered office at ul. Szkutników 2C, 84-230 Rumia (hereinafter also referred to as the "Online Store"), which is the owner of the internet domain https://biznes.perfect-coll.pl, presents the following information regarding the rules for processing your personal data.
1. The administrator of your personal data is Perfect Coll limited liability company, registered at: ul. Szkutników 2C, 84-230 Rumia; telephone: +48 58 767 42 24, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. You can contact the Personal Data Protection Inspector appointed by Perfect Coll by writing to the address of Perfect Coll limited liability company, with its office at ul. Szkutników 2C, 84-230 Rumia, preferably with the annotation: "Personal Data Inspector" or e-mail address: email@example.com.
3.The online store processes your personal data for the following purposes:
a) fulfillment of your orders,
b) transferring your personal data to ING Bank Śląski S.A. ("Bank") in connection with:
a. the provision by the Bank to the Online Store of the service of providing infrastructure for handling payments via the Internet (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (f) of the Regulation).
b. handling and settlement by the Bank of payments made by customers of the Online Store via the Internet using payment instruments (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (f) of the Regulation).
c. for the Bank to verify the proper performance of contracts concluded with the Online Store, in particular, to ensure the protection of payers' interests in connection with their complaints (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (f) of the Regulation).
c) transfer of your personal data to Twisto Polska Ltd. concerning the possibility of offering payment for the purchased goods or service by Twisto Polska Ltd. under the contract covering the "Buy with Twisto" purchasing formula and making this purchasing formula available by the Online Store, as well as for verification by Twisto Polska Ltd. proper performance of such contracts - (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (f) of the Regulation).
4. In connection with the processing of personal data for the purposes set out in par. 3 and 4, your personal data may be made available by the Online Store to other recipients or categories of recipients of personal data, which may be:
a) ING Bank Śląski S.A.
b) Twisto Polska Ltd
5. If you provide your personal data to conclude a contract with the Online Store, providing your personal data is a condition for the conclusion of this contract. Providing personal data in this situation is voluntary, but the consequence of not providing this data will be the inability to conclude a contract with the Online Store.
If you provide your personal data to transfer your personal data to Twisto Polska Ltd. before concluding a contract for the sale of goods (or services) purchased in the Online Store, providing this data is a condition for concluding a sales contract in connection with the business model adopted by the Online Store.
If you provide your personal data to the Bank regarding handling and settlement of payments, payments made by you to the Online Store via the Internet using payment instruments, the provision of data is required to make the payment and forwarding the confirmation of its performance by the Bank to the Online Store.
If your personal data is transferred to the Bank for the purpose of verification by the Bank whether the performance of contracts concluded with the Online Store is proper, in particular, to ensure the protection of the interests of payers regarding their complaints. Providing this data is required to enable the implementation of the contract concluded between the Online Store and the Bank.
If your personal data is transferred to Twisto Polska Ltd.. concerning the possibility of Twisto Polska Ltd offering you the payment of the price for the goods or services purchased by you as part of the contract including the "Buy with Twisto" purchasing formula and the provision of this formula by the Online Store. Providing this data and processing it for this purpose is required regarding the business model adopted by the Online Store and to implement the contract concluded between the Online Store and Twisto Polska Ltd.
We are creating a direct sales organization within network marketing.
We provide earning opportunities for both enterprising and enthusiastic people, as well as those who are in a difficult position on the job market.
For us, no one is too young or too mature. Both 20+ and 50+ people find their place within our Organization.