Regulations of electronic services of Perfect Coll
Before we start cooperation, read the regulations presented below.
Perfect Coll Sp. z o.o., (84-230) Rumia, ul. Szkutników 2C, KRS 0000513735, NIP 525 25 89 153, REGON 147290113. ("Service Provider"), hereby establishes regulations of electronic services (hereinafter "Regulations").
§ 1 Definitions
1. User - an entity using the www.perfect-coll.pl website, also at the addresses http://perfect-coll.pl and https://perfect-coll.pl, being a natural person, legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, in particular local government bodies, combined administration, non-combined administration, government administration, and their auxiliary units.
2. Regulations - these regulations, meeting the requirements of the regulations of electronic services within the meaning of art. 8 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2016, item 1030, as amended)
3. Service - a service provided electronically, consisting in:
1. browsing the content of the website https://perfect-coll.pl;
2. registration and logging of Partners and Club Members in the part of the website intended for Partners and Club Members via the form https://biznes.perfect-coll.pl/login.html;
3. Making purchases in the STORE tab, intended only for Partners and Club Members, available at https://biznes.perfect-coll.pl/shop.html;
4. browsing the personal structure of Partners and Club Members at https://biznes.perfect-coll.pl/structure/genealogical.html;
5.managing personal settlements with Perfect Coll at https: //biznes.perfect-coll.pl/settlements/points.html;
6. administering own data at https://biznes.perfect-coll.pl/profile/general.html;
7. download the affiliate link and downloadable materials at https: //biznes.perfect-coll.pl/tools.html.
4. Services provided electronically - the performance of a service provided without the simultaneous presence of the parties (at a distance), through the transmission of data at the individual request of the recipient, sent and received using electronic processing devices, including digital compression and data storage, which is fully transmitted, received or transmitted via a telecommunications network within the meaning of the Act of 16 July 2004 - Telecommunications Law (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 1489, as amended).
5. Teleinformation System - a set of cooperating IT devices and software, ensuring processing and storage, as well as sending and receiving data via telecommunications networks using a terminal device appropriate for a given type of telecommunications network, within the meaning of the Telecommunications Law.
6. Electronic communication means - technical solutions, including ICT devices and software tools cooperating with them, enabling individual communication at a distance using data transmission between ICT systems, in particular by e-mail.
§ 2 General rules
2. To use the services specified in these Regulations, it is required to connect to the Internet and use properly configured Firefox, Chrome, Safari, IE, or other web browser and to have an active and correctly configured e-mail account.
3. The use and provision of the Service do not give rise to any mutual obligations for the User and the Service Provider, other than those resulting from these Regulations or the law.
§ 3 Conditions for the provision of services and termination of contracts
1. Filling in the form and accepting the Regulations is tantamount to concluding a contract for the provision of the Service by electronic means.
2. The User may resign from using the Service at any time by sending a message to the address firstname.lastname@example.org with the content indicating the withdrawal of the User's consent to the processing of personal data provided in the form and obliging the Service Provider to immediately stop providing the Service to that User. The receipt of the message with the above content by the Service Provider is tantamount to the termination of the contract for the provision of the Service by electronic means.
§ 4 Terms of service
1. The Service Provider provides services to the User within the scope and under the conditions specified in these Regulations.
2. The User undertakes to comply with these Regulations.
3. The User is obliged to comply with the prohibition on the abuse of electronic means of communication and to provide the following content by or to the Service Provider's ICT Systems:
a. causing disturbance of work or overload of tele systems and IT services of the Service Provider or other entities directly or indirectly participating in the provision of Services by electronic means
b. unlawful, i.e. those that violate the rights of third parties, generally accepted social norms, or are inconsistent with generally applicable law.
§ 5 Complaints procedure.
The User may submit complaints related to the provision of electronic services to the email address: email@example.com.
§ 6 Protection of personal data
Personal data provided by the User (concerning them) will be processed by Perfect Coll Sp. z o.o., (84-230) Rumia, ul. Szkutników 2C, KRS 0000513735, NIP 525 25 89 153, REGON 147290113 on the following terms:
a) The entrusted personal data is used only to use the Services described in these Regulations,
b) The User has the right to access their data and correct them,
c) The User has the right to request the cessation of their use unless the data to which the above-mentioned request relates are necessary for the provision of the Services.
The submission of a request by the interested person to delete the data required in the form will be equivalent to a declaration of termination of the contract for the provision of services.
Date of publishing the 3rd edition of the Regulations 01 March 2018.
We are creating a direct sales organization within network marketing.
We provide earning opportunities for both enterprising and enthusiastic people, as well as those who are in a difficult position on the job market.
For us, no one is too young or too mature. Both 20+ and 50+ people find their place within our Organization.